Glenny's Low Fat Soy Crisps, Apple Cinnamon, 1.3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24) Review

Glenny's Low Fat Soy Crisps, Apple Cinnamon, 1.3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had never eaten a soy product before until I saw an ad for Soy Crisps in the magazine, "Quick and Simple". Because soy is healthy for you and the ad said, "They are better than potato chips", I thought I would give them a try. Now I buy them from Amazon by the boxes. I enjoy giving a sample to my friends and I have not gotten one word of negative feedback. There are different flavors but I especially like the apple cinnamon. I recommend you give them a try.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Glenny's Low Fat Soy Crisps, Apple Cinnamon, 1.3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Glenny's Low Fat Soy Crisps, Apple Cinnamon, 1.3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)

0 comments:

Post a Comment