Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)If you are into organic and light healthy snacks, I totally recommend all the Healthy Handfuls snack. Not as fattening as other snacks but a snack that will make you feel good and satisfy that craving for sugar/salt. Made for kids on the go but I think adults will enjoy this snack also. There are "no hydrogenated oils, no GMOs, no preservatives and contain no trans fats. Healthy Handfuls snacks are kosher, low in fat and low in sodium." Other than the Lemon Vanilla Koala Krackers, I've also tried Lucky Duckies Cheddar Cheese Crackers and Oatmeal Raisin Crocodile Cookies. Very light and tasty!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Healthy Handfuls Organic Koala Krackers, Lemon Vanilla, 1.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Getting a handle on kids' health just got easier with our single-serve handled boxes. Perfect for school lunches, picnics, and birthday parties--anywhere kids need a nutritious snack. Healthy Handfuls children's snacks are loaded with the great taste kids love, but without any of the trans fats, perservatives, and artificial colors. Healthy Handfuls are certified-organic, made with only the finest ingredients, and contain no hydrogenated oils.
0 comments:
Post a Comment