Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've been trying to find a chocolate sandwich cookie with a fudge filling in local stores, I used to be able to find them as a kid... but now... no where!
I was THRILLED when I found them here at Amazon and ordered a case.
My dad was here when my order was delivered and watched closely as I opened it up... I carried the cookie box over to the table to open it and pulled out a package of cookies and set them in front of him... his eyes opened up BIG.. he'd not seen these in years either.
The other packages I scurried away with, they were MINE!!!
I found them to be great plain, or dunked in milk. Will definitely order these again!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Little Dutch Maid Fudge Creme Cookies, 13-Ounce (Pack of 12)
Click here for more information about Little Dutch Maid Fudge Creme Cookies, 13-Ounce (Pack of 12)
0 comments:
Post a Comment