Michael Season's Snacks Sweet Barbeque Potato Crisps, 0.83-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24) Review

Michael Season's Snacks Sweet Barbeque Potato Crisps, 0.83-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This was my first time eating Michael's BBQ chips..I luv the ripple regular chips and have bought those many times..but the bags are big and temptations are overwhelming to control portions.. I am trying to find small bags of chips ..hoping that I can eat just one ..instead of a whole big bag.. I have not seen small bags of Michael's chips..except these.. They are good but BBQ flavor is a tad sweet for me ..I prefer something a little more spicy and less sweet.. However I chose to eat these with soup and I was pleased.. They were fresh and crunchy and just enough not to get hooked on them.. I am able to eat just one bag and not feel guilty the rest of the day

Click Here to see more reviews about: Michael Season's Snacks Sweet Barbeque Potato Crisps, 0.83-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Michael Season's Snacks Sweet Barbeque Potato Crisps, 0.83-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)

0 comments:

Post a Comment