Osem Whole Wheat Israeli Matzah, Passover, 5-pounds Review

Osem Whole Wheat Israeli Matzah, Passover, 5-pounds
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I like to keep whole wheat matzohs on hand as a whole grain snack. You can't tell from the description on Amazon, but this item comes in 5 individual boxes, each containing a cellophane packet of 14 matzohs. In addition a plastic freshness pouch is included if you wish to keep the matzohs fresher after opening the cellophone. These crackers are slightly larger and more crumbly than the MANISCHEWITZ Whole Wheat Matzo, 10-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 8), which I used to order from Amazon, but which they are not selling directly at the moment.
While I prefer the size, texture, and taste of the Manischewitz matzohs, the current price ($12.62) for the Osem is about half what I usually pay for the Manischewitz ($22.50) when Amazon sells it and and about one fifth of what their current supplier is selling it for (about $62 with shipping as I write this). This is a real bargain.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Osem Whole Wheat Israeli Matzah, Passover, 5-pounds



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Osem Whole Wheat Israeli Matzah, Passover, 5-pounds

0 comments:

Post a Comment