Planters Roasted Almonds with Sea Salt, 21.25-Ounce Cans (Pack of 2) Review

Planters Roasted Almonds with Sea Salt, 21.25-Ounce Cans (Pack of 2)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have eaten Planters peanuts, mixed nuts and cashews for years-but was not a fan of their (roasted) almonds until recently. I do not know if it is just the sea salt or if they are preparing their roasted almonds differently but they are crunchy and tasty now. Prior to the company adapting sea salt-I remember the almonds becoming somewhat soggy overly greasy, and stale tasting. This is no longer the case since Planter's has been seasoning their nuts with sea salt-they are crunchy right down to the last piece, fresh tasting and not overly salty!
Awesome improvement!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Planters Roasted Almonds with Sea Salt, 21.25-Ounce Cans (Pack of 2)



Buy NowGet 24% OFF

Click here for more information about Planters Roasted Almonds with Sea Salt, 21.25-Ounce Cans (Pack of 2)

0 comments:

Post a Comment