Pop Secret Snack Size 100 Calorie Homestyle, Microwavable Popcorn, 10-Count, 11.2-Ounce Box (Pack of 3) Review

Pop Secret Snack Size 100 Calorie Homestyle, Microwavable Popcorn, 10-Count, 11.2-Ounce Box (Pack of 3)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First off, I love the full size Homestyle Pop Secret, but most of the time the amount was too much for me. I thought this product would be perfect, what a disappointment. It doesn't pop worth a darn and what does pop doesn't taste like the popcorn in the full sized bags. I just now popped myself some for a snack and that experience made me decide that I should cancel my subscribe and save for this product and write this review. The first bag wasn't popping like it should and I left it in a bit too long. It's now on my back porch as I hate the smell of burnt popcorn. The second bag was different. I was really careful in listening and watching the bag so it wouldn't burn. When the popping slowed down and it sounded like it was finished I took it out. Only about half the kernels popped. I wouldn't recommend this product at all.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pop Secret Snack Size 100 Calorie Homestyle, Microwavable Popcorn, 10-Count, 11.2-Ounce Box (Pack of 3)



Buy NowGet 47% OFF

Click here for more information about Pop Secret Snack Size 100 Calorie Homestyle, Microwavable Popcorn, 10-Count, 11.2-Ounce Box (Pack of 3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment