Sensible Portions All Natural Crisps, Multigrain, Sea Salt, 1.3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24) Review

Sensible Portions All Natural Crisps, Multigrain, Sea Salt, 1.3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love these crisps. They have an earthy whole grain taste and are very versatile. I eat them for breakfast, along with a piece of fruit, or as a snack. They are a much healthier substitute for potato chips as an accompaniment for a sandwich. They are low fat, have some protein and satisfy that need for CRUNCH in a healthier way. The only down side for me is they are a bit salty...I would prefer they come in an unsalted version...but otherwise I heartily recommend them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sensible Portions All Natural Crisps, Multigrain, Sea Salt, 1.3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Sensible Portions All Natural Crisps, Multigrain, Sea Salt, 1.3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)

0 comments:

Post a Comment