Sunridge Farms Sesame Sticks-Salted, 5.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Review

Sunridge Farms Sesame Sticks-Salted, 5.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
We always loved sesame sticks that were in other snack mixes, but when we made the switch to natural, organic, and healthy foods, I was so pleased to find Sunridge Farms. I took a chance and ordered a case - YUM! We loved them right out of the bag, crispy fresh and delicious, and it felt good knowing that there are no nasty ingredients like partially hydrogenated oil or MSG, these are tasty and healthy too! I made an amazing trail mix that I served at a recent party: deluxe mixed nuts, dried tropical fruit (pineapple, mango, papaya, and coconut), and these sesame sticks - it looked inviting and tasted amazing! These will be a permanent fixture in our pantry. We highly recommend!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sunridge Farms Sesame Sticks-Salted, 5.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)



Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Click here for more information about Sunridge Farms Sesame Sticks-Salted, 5.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment