Calbee - Shrimp Chips with Wasabi 3.3 Oz. Review

Calbee - Shrimp Chips with Wasabi 3.3 Oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought a few bags of these chips without wasabi a month or so ago, very much enjoyed them, so naturally I wanted to try this. I wasn't quite sure what wasabi was until I tried this but apparently it is the Japanese version of horseradish, which I absolutely love. I wasn't sure what to expect when I thought of combining shrimp and horseradish, but I figured "what the hell". Anyway, the bag got here a few days ago and I was pretty shocked with the flavor in a good way. The wasabi is very pungeant and you might need a few seconds to reel after your first fry, but you'll want more. Check it out; you'll never know until you do.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Calbee - Shrimp Chips with Wasabi 3.3 Oz.



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Calbee - Shrimp Chips with Wasabi 3.3 Oz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment