Chex Snack Mix Bold Party Blend, 8.75-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Review

Chex Snack Mix Bold Party Blend, 8.75-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)

Last week, I opened a recently purchased bag of Bold Chex Mix to find that they have changed both the contents and the taste. They have stopped including the round crackers and have changed the tube-shaped "breadsticks" to the squiggly, harder version that is also found in the Hot 'n Spicy version. There is barely any seasoning on any of the contents, especially the pretzels. Initially, when I opened the package, I did a double-take, thinking that I had accidentally purchased the Traditional variety. If someone were to separate the pretzels from the rest of the mix for a taste-test, I doubt that most people would be able to tell that they were supposed to be seasoned at all; the ones in this bag were just plain.
I called the Betty Crocker 800 number to voice my opinion about the disappointing changes that I had found - I bring Bold Chex Mix in my lunch about 3 times per week, and it is my favorite. The customer service rep. acknowledged that they had recently changed the formula and contents and apologized for my disappointment.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Chex Snack Mix Bold Party Blend, 8.75-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)



Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Chex Snack Mix Bold Party Blend, 8.75-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment