Just Tomatoes Organic Just Veggies, 4 Ounce Pouch (Pack of 4) Review

Just Tomatoes Organic Just Veggies, 4 Ounce Pouch (Pack of 4)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
We originally bought these as a snack for our toddler son, but my husband and I discovered that the carrot bits in the mix were VERY crunchy-- too much so to make them appropriate for him (no matter, easy to "pick them out" and give him peas and corn). Actually, unless you are using this as a soup base (amazingly easy and delicious), the carrots would be better off left out of the mixture-- they are quite hard on the teeth, even for adults-- I cannot imagine my dentist would approve (think eating ice).
Well all the carrot business aside, this mixture is quite tasty, and I am back to order more for the hubby and I, and straight peas for the wee one. It tastes really good, and it makes packing a healthy snack easy. I pour some of this into a container and take to work as an afternoon snack. It's terrific!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Just Tomatoes Organic Just Veggies, 4 Ounce Pouch (Pack of 4)



Buy NowGet 17% OFF

Click here for more information about Just Tomatoes Organic Just Veggies, 4 Ounce Pouch (Pack of 4)

0 comments:

Post a Comment