Kashi Tlc Pita Crisps Original Sea Salt, 7.9-Ounce (Pack of 12) Review

Kashi Tlc Pita Crisps Original Sea Salt, 7.9-Ounce (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The first time I tried a Kashi cereal, it tasted like twigs and sticks but they have definitely come a long way and are now one of my favorite brands. I was sent a box of these in the mail (I assume because I have signed up for their coupons) so I was more than happy to give these a try. These are definitely a winner, they are crunchy and satisfying but not too salty. They avoid the problem some whole grain snacks have of being heavy and too chewy. I fed them to my four year old and my husband and everyone agreed- definitely something we will be purchasing in the future.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kashi Tlc Pita Crisps Original Sea Salt, 7.9-Ounce (Pack of 12)



Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Click here for more information about Kashi Tlc Pita Crisps Original Sea Salt, 7.9-Ounce (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment