Marukan Vinegar Ponzu Premium Soy Dressing W/Sudachi Citrus, 12-Ounce (Pack of 6) Review

Marukan Vinegar Ponzu Premium Soy Dressing W/Sudachi Citrus, 12-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is an amazing sauce and very versatile. I use it to stir fry vegetables with any kind of meat or tofu. It also makes a great dipping sauce for asian appetizers or rolls. A sushi chef showed me a really simple salad dressing recipe by adding some sesame oil and a bit of red chili paste....really good. I don't use soy sauce or teriyaki anymore because I use Marukan Ponzu instead. It is much lower in salt and has better flavor.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Marukan Vinegar Ponzu Premium Soy Dressing W/Sudachi Citrus, 12-Ounce (Pack of 6)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Marukan Vinegar Ponzu Premium Soy Dressing W/Sudachi Citrus, 12-Ounce (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment