Ritz Toasted Chips, Dairyland Cheddar, 8.1-Ounce Bags (Pack of 9) Review

Ritz Toasted Chips, Dairyland Cheddar, 8.1-Ounce Bags (Pack of 9)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
WHAT A RIPOFF! Over $10 for one bag, when they are only about $3 in the local grocery store, which is where I would have bought it if I was not disabled and cannot leave my home!! I read the ad wrong and thought it said 8 bags, (not sure if they MEANT to be deceptive or not),but it said 8.1 oz bags with an s after bag. Shipping was over $6 but got a promotional credit for it. Bottom line is I will NOT buy from this person again!!!
PS: The Ritz Chips are EXCELLENT though and it is NOT their fault!!! Just check yourRitz Toasted Chips, Dairyland Cheddar, 8.1 oz (Pack 6) local store for them unless you are like me and cannot get out.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ritz Toasted Chips, Dairyland Cheddar, 8.1-Ounce Bags (Pack of 9)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Ritz Toasted Chips, Dairyland Cheddar, 8.1-Ounce Bags (Pack of 9)

0 comments:

Post a Comment