Snak Club Traditional Mix, 9-Ounces Bags (Pack of 6) Review

Snak Club Traditional Mix, 9-Ounces Bags (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These were stale and had a nasty chemical aftertaste to them. The case I just bought expires in 3 months and I'm sure cereal and pretzels have a longer shelf life than 3 months. The box of corn chex in my cupboard expires June of 2011, so these have definitely been sitting around for a while.
Even if they were fresh, the garlic flavor also is a little overpowering, I only ate a couple of handfuls before tossing the case and I've been burping garlic ever since. These may be a completely different experience if eaten fresh, I don't know. I'm giving it one star based on the case I bought....

Click Here to see more reviews about: Snak Club Traditional Mix, 9-Ounces Bags (Pack of 6)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Snak Club Traditional Mix, 9-Ounces Bags (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment