Snyder's of Hanover Eatsmart Naturals White Cheddar Puffs, 8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Review

Snyder's of Hanover Eatsmart Naturals White Cheddar Puffs, 8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
For years, I've ordered Chedd-Airs from Snyder's own website when my local grocery store stopped carrying them. They were delicious, all natural, and gluten free.
Snyder's discontinued the Chedd-Airs and started its EatSmart line of snacks instead. I noticed that there were two kinds of puffs, "corn and rice" and "multigrain" on the Snyder's site and knew the Chedd-Airs had been corn and rice. I was going to order directly from Snyder's, but noticed Amazon had them here and with free shipping. Long story short, I ordered them from here, and got multigrain instead of corn and rice. I could have returned them, but I had never tried the multigrain ones so I decided to keep them and try them. The multigrain puffs are okay...but nowhere near as good as the corn and rice puffs. I later ordered the corn and rice puffs directly from Snyder's and was happy to find that they're as good as the old Chedd-Airs were.
I should note: a friend of mine has since ordered these puffs from Amazon and she DID, in fact, receive the corn and rice puffs depicted in this description. So...I say to anyone ordering: you may get corn and rice or you may get multigrain. In my opinion, however, the corn and rice puffs are far superior to the multigrain.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Snyder's of Hanover Eatsmart Naturals White Cheddar Puffs, 8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Snyder's of Hanover Eatsmart Naturals White Cheddar Puffs, 8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment