Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love that Nabisco came out with these. I love regular Triscuits, but they taste really salty to me. I even snack on dry Shredded Wheat b/c I like the taste, but want a tiny bit of saltiness. (Sounds weird, but I'm a Dietitian and it's a healthy snack!) I was so happy when I tried these Hint of Salt Triscuits. I was unhappy when my local Kroger stopped selling them! I can only find them in one small grocery store and they're usually sold out! Enter Amazon. Like the reviewer before me I am thrilled with the natural list of ingredients. I tried another brand that made a triscuit-like cracker and there were at least 20 ingredients and they tasted so weird/fake. Next I'd like them to make the Reduced Fat Triscuits with a Hint of Salt. Please Nabisco?
Click Here to see more reviews about: Triscuit Hint Of Salt, 9.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Click here for more information about Triscuit Hint Of Salt, 9.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
0 comments:
Post a Comment