Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)After reading the good reviews others have left about these chili-lime soy nuts, I expected the flavor to really "pop"...but instead, it was very, very bland. I found myself going to my pantry to get my chili-lime popcorn seasoning and pour gobs of it on these to make them palatable. Such a shame, as they are very high quality soy nuts otherwise, and well roasted.
If you are expecting a savory, tangy southwestern flavor, these soy nuts will not please you at all. You would be just as well to order the plain salted version. As for me, since I foolishly ordered 12 bags of these(the smallest quantity offered), I guess I will need to now go to my supermarket and invest a large amount of additional money on LOTS more popcorn seasoning...
Click Here to see more reviews about: Truson Organics Dry Roasted Soy Nuts, Chili-Lime, 12-Ounce Resealable Bags (Pack of 12)
0 comments:
Post a Comment