Back To Nature Classic Creme Sandwich Cookies, 12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) Review

Back To Nature Classic Creme Sandwich Cookies, 12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These taste good, but are different from oreos.
Actually, I think they are a bit too sweet for my taste, and the wafer is not chocolatey enough.
I like the semi-sweet chocolate wafers of oreos - less sweet, more chocolately.
These do not have as much cream as oreos.
However, they do have a very clean taste. The ingredients are better than oreos, so if you are concerned about this, they are a very good alternative. I just wish they would cut down on the sugar and add more chocolate taste.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Back To Nature Classic Creme Sandwich Cookies, 12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)



Buy NowGet 1% OFF

Click here for more information about Back To Nature Classic Creme Sandwich Cookies, 12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment