FiberGourmet Light Cheese Snacks, 50-Calorie Pack, 50-Count Box, 21-Grams (Pack of 50) Review

FiberGourmet Light Cheese Snacks, 50-Calorie Pack, 50-Count Box, 21-Grams (Pack of 50)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am doing low carb and missed having some crackers with my salad or floating in my veggie soup. These little cheese crackers by FiberGourmet are only 50 calories a package and 5 carbs, perfect to sprinkle on that salad as croutons or accompany a veggie and cheese plate.
These taste a bit like Cheez-Its, but less oily and less salty. I actually miss the salt, so I sprinkle a bit of sea salt in the bag and shake it up before I enjoy them with my low carb meal. I am amazed at how many are in the bag for 50 calories.
I have continued to lose fat while enjoying these a few times a week, so they really are accurate on the carb count. I consider these a great find for anyone who is looking to cut the carbs from their diet but still want a bit of crunch.


Click Here to see more reviews about: FiberGourmet Light Cheese Snacks, 50-Calorie Pack, 50-Count Box, 21-Grams (Pack of 50)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about FiberGourmet Light Cheese Snacks, 50-Calorie Pack, 50-Count Box, 21-Grams (Pack of 50)

0 comments:

Post a Comment