Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Unless I get Japanese snacks like this in San Francisco's Japantown, what you get are stale coated, meaning very hard for some could be teeth-shattering/chipping. Be careful. I cannot hold the vendor responsible, but vendors please be aware your goods are stale. I got the pack of 3, and sad to say each jar is as stale as the previous, not more not less, so it seems in the collating process the manufacturer is using old product to combine. I tried this method as at the local Walgreen's no matter which I've made asian crunchy snacks at the coated nuts are stale. Again the only place I so far have not run into this problem is when I get directly from Japantown. Alas, if you have no J-town, K-town or even C-town, you have little choice but to order online but if like me you are asian/pacific islander and have grown up with these kinds of snacks and know what should be versus what should not be accepted for your hard-earned dollars, you will need to find your asian crunchy snacks elsewhere or settle for what is being sold these days as acceptable, take it or leave it. One thing I have not as yet tried is to try to bake them on low and have a bowl of water to add moisture but the baking make crunchy due to sugar/salt/soy content. We'll see. Again this is not vendor fault but vendor be aware that your products while having value, is not what you should accept for yourselves or your customers. bottom-line this is my opinion having grown up with these kinds of snacks in hawaii.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Germack Asian ZenSation Snack Mix, 17 Ounce Jars (Pack of 3)
Click here for more information about Germack Asian ZenSation Snack Mix, 17 Ounce Jars (Pack of 3)
0 comments:
Post a Comment