Hain Pure Snax Mini Munchie Rice Cakes, Honey Nut, 2.82-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Review

Hain Pure Snax Mini Munchie Rice Cakes, Honey Nut, 2.82-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Okay so I'm totally about eating healthy and usually Hain products fill the bill, but these are just yukky. I got hooked on Quakes and thought I would find a healthier version of the same, but what I got (a case!) was something that tastes like wall paper paste and has the same consistency while chewing it. The rounds have a funny smell and an even funnyier meallic taste to them. Buy Quakes instead.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hain Pure Snax Mini Munchie Rice Cakes, Honey Nut, 2.82-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Hain Pure Snax Mini Munchie Rice Cakes, Honey Nut, 2.82-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment