Honey Maid Fresh Stacks, 12.2-Ounce (Pack of 6) Review

Honey Maid Fresh Stacks, 12.2-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have ALWAYS loved Honey Maid's Graham Crackers, so the taste would never be in question, hands down my favorite.
I like the fresh stacks! Perfect! I like being able to take a small package with me to work (with Trader Joe's Peanut Butter Cream Cheese- yum!) to snack on and know that I don't have to open up an entire package and worry about the rest going stale. I have a 7 year old and these are perfect to throw in my purse and have ready for a snack at any time!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Honey Maid Fresh Stacks, 12.2-Ounce (Pack of 6)



Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Click here for more information about Honey Maid Fresh Stacks, 12.2-Ounce (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment