JFC Roasted Green Peas Review

JFC Roasted Green Peas
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Needing a healthy snack to take to work with me one day, I picked these up. As most of the packaging was in Japanese, I just automatically assumed that these were wasabi peas because they looked just like wasabi peas usually look. I didn't really give the ingredients more than a slight glance, as I was in a hurry.
If you were wondering, these are not wasabi peas. They are, however, still very tasty & crunchy. They are lightly salted, having only 100 mg of sodium in each serving. (There are 4 servings in the bag.)
The bag doesn't look huge, but it packs quite a big amount for the size it is & it really was good. If you want a nice Japanese snack that isn't spicy, has low sodium & tastes nice, you'll like this stuff. If you're looking for something spicy, you might want to pass over this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: JFC Roasted Green Peas



Buy Now

Click here for more information about JFC Roasted Green Peas

0 comments:

Post a Comment