Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was very pleased with my purchase of this product online
as it has been very difficult to find it recently in the local stores!
Hopefully it's just sold out because it is a very good product
and they will get it back in stock soon!
But Amazon.com's price wasn't too much more than the regular
store price when divided by the 6 bottles!
And it arrived at my door faster than I expected it to considering
I didn't pay extra for faster delivery.
The package arrived in good condition and I was pleased to see that the items
all had over a year until they expired!
Plenty of time for my family to use up the six bottles considering we like it
in and on so many things especially meats, sandwiches, baked potatoes, Etc...
we even use it as an ingredient in a special salad dressing.
Anything we want to add a little extra flavor to!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Kraft Horseradish Sauce, 12-Ounce Squeeze Bottles (Pack of 6)
Click here for more information about Kraft Horseradish Sauce, 12-Ounce Squeeze Bottles (Pack of 6)
0 comments:
Post a Comment