Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I grew up in the South and in seemed that in every county I lived in or tried BBQ in, there were raging controversies over which county and which BBQ restaurant had the best BBQ sauce. There were mustard based sauces (South Carolina) that were not sweet, sauces sweetened with various ingredients, all types of sauce use this method except perhaps vinegar based. My father grew up in North Carolina so when we went to visit my grandmother in Goldsboro NC we ate the BBQ there with a hot vinegar based sauced which was quite good.
In short, I have tried just about every sauce out there including Mustard, Ketchup, Tomato, Vinegar and even Mayonnaise based BBQ sauce. I would rate this as one of the best if not the best I've ever tasted. The reason I don't rate it as number one is that I now live in the northeast and don't have access to many sauces that I used to, but this sauce is just astoundingly good and I've tasted maybe a hundred sauces in my lifetime, perhaps more than a hundred but probably less than 200.
I haven't had an opportunity to eat a Mayonnaise based sauce in years and as far as I know, no one is making a Mayonnaise based BBQ sauce but I would rank this sauce from what I remember Mayonnaise based tasted like, as in the top tier with the home made Mayonnaise based sauce that a man I know used to make, but I haven't had that sauce in more than 25 years.
You can't go wrong with this sauce. Incidentally, how did Mr. Larry come up with the name "loose lipped"? Does he talk a lot, gossip a lot, or is there some other secret behind the name that I'm missing?
I have no affiliation with the company, have no interest in writing this comment other than I just love this sauce and I believe good things should be promoted. And this sauce is more than good, it's exceptionally good, in the top tier with the best. That's just my opinion though, try it for yourself. You won't be disappointed. The spice is slightly warm but not overpowering and if you're worried about it being too hot, you needn't worry. This sauce is just slightly warm and that's one of its great benefits. Its sweet but not too sweet. It's got a combination of tomato and mustard and maybe some vinegar taste to it but I'm not sure about the vinegar. It's just everything good about BBQ sauces rolled into one. And coming from me, you don't hear that kind of compliment very often.
Even my wife likes it better than any other sauce4 I've brought home when coming back from trips down south. She eats it on my famous home cooked pork tenderloins that I cook quite often and that's saying a lot because she claims not to like garlic and I didn't let her in on the secret that garlic is one of the ingredients. I only bought one bottle when I was down South and I'm sorry I let her try it because she finished off the bottle.
I haven't tried the other sauce Mr. Larry makes but would like to give it a spin but for some reason Amazon doesn't carry it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Loose Lip Larrys, Sauce Bbq Honey Mustard, 16-Ounce (6 Pack)
Click here for more information about Loose Lip Larrys, Sauce Bbq Honey Mustard, 16-Ounce (6 Pack)
0 comments:
Post a Comment