Nabisco Graham Crackers (2 -Count), 0.5-Ounce Individually Wrapped Packages (Pack of 200) Review

Nabisco Graham Crackers (2 -Count), 0.5-Ounce Individually Wrapped Packages (Pack of 200)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was really disappointed when I opened this package up. Over a third of the crackers are already crushed or cracked or even slightly burnt on the edges. I am using them for S'mores favor bags for a birthday party and it's too late to send them back and try to find other individually packaged graham crackers. I had enough to do what I needed but what a waste of money on the rest of the damaged goods. I guess I can make a graham cracker crust out of them.....

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nabisco Graham Crackers (2 -Count), 0.5-Ounce Individually Wrapped Packages (Pack of 200)



Buy NowGet 1% OFF

Click here for more information about Nabisco Graham Crackers (2 -Count), 0.5-Ounce Individually Wrapped Packages (Pack of 200)

0 comments:

Post a Comment