Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm comparing these with a similar Bare Fruit product which is quite a bit more yummy. I didnt realize these were made in China ... I guess this is why they are definitely not organic. I realize that many food ingredients are made in the ROC but I cant stop thinking that these apples were grown in an country where farming standards are substantially different than in the US.
The other problem I had was that the production date on the box is dated about 14 months ago and there are only three months left until expiry. This is definitely not a popular product if it sits in a warehouse for over a year.
Unfortunately this isnt something I'm brave enough to eat.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Nature's Envy Apple Chips Original, 0.77 Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)
0 comments:
Post a Comment