Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These chips are delicious, far superior to any of the other fat free Pringles offerings (and their plain fat free chips are pretty darn good). If you're trying to drop weight, one serving of these, 14 chips, comes in as just one point on Weight Watchers. So, if you see them in the store, I wholeheartedly recommend them.
However...I have ordered several cases of these through Amazon, and although I had one case get through that had few problems, the rest of the cases I've ordered have had more broken chips than unbroken chips. They just can't seem to ship these safely enough to protect the product. I've kept gambling by buying more cases on Amazon, because the dollar value here is a really good deal...but I think I'm going to give it up and start buying them in the store again; the broken chip thing is just too irritating.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pringles Fat Free Potato Crisps, Sour Cream & Onion, 6.5-Ounce Packages (Pack of 14)
50% Less calories than regular potato chips. Artificially flavored. 0 Grams of trans fat, 0mg of cholesterol, 0 grams of fat per serving. Pringles Fat Free contain 70 calories per serving. Regular potato chips contain 150 calories per serving.
0 comments:
Post a Comment