Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I can not rate the item because I NEVER received the item, although it was advertised. So I will try to rate my service which is "I have gone back and forth with the Ozbo seller for weeks now, and the only way for it to be resolved was they asked me to keep the incorrect shipment and give it away to friends and family.
Amazon contacted me and said, "I would be given a credit for the wrong shipment" but I wanted the item and then was told my Ozbo that it wasn't available after shipping me something in it's place.
I am not pleased that something was advertised and then wasn't even available, although my packing slip plainly identified the product. I was shipped something that I could not use at all.
Linda Wood
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pringles Potato Crisps Super Stack, Reduced Fat Sweet Mesquite Barbeque, 6-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 14)
0 comments:
Post a Comment