Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have eliminated refined and concentrated sweeteners from my diet and thought I'd have to go without carob chips. I bought these at a local grocer expecting them to be bitter but was willing to try them since it seemed like my only hope. What a pleasant surprise! I think the milk powder adds a natural sweetness to them, as well as a nice texture. I sampled them right out of the bag (from the freezer where I keep them) and they taste great. I also added some to a pot of unsweetened almond milk and made a delicious creamy, sugar-free hot beverage. Next I'll be using them in my baking. I highly recommend these chips, even if you aren't sweetener free!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sunspire Carob Chips, Unsweetened, 10-Ounce (Pack of 12)
Click here for more information about Sunspire Carob Chips, Unsweetened, 10-Ounce (Pack of 12)
0 comments:
Post a Comment