Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)On June 16, 2011 I ordered 12 jars of the Bite back Tartar Sauce, and 6 jars of the Lemonaise. My account was charged immediately for the full amount. There was no communication from Taylor's, but about one week later I received a box with only the Lemonaise and a scribbled note saying that they would send the tartar sauce "when they could". I've heard nothing since.
They listed this product as available when I ordered it, and it is still listed that way. And I'm still waiting for the jars I paid for weeks ago.
As far as the product goes, I've had it before, and it's probably the best tartar sauce I've ever tasted. Now if I could only get my hands on some.Update: The Ecommerce Manager at Taylor's, Brian McNeil, heard about my problem with their service, contacted me and got it fixed right away (on Jul 4th!). He also credited my account with all shipping charges. I'm a happy camper.
Now to make some crab cakes.
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Ojai Cook Bite Back Tartar Sauce 12 oz. jars 6 pack
Click here for more information about The Ojai Cook Bite Back Tartar Sauce 12 oz. jars 6 pack
0 comments:
Post a Comment