Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I disagree with the previous reviewer. We were MORE than pleased with the quantity of Dolphins & Friends. My younger son takes them to school and still has plenty to share with friends. I have sent these as gifts to college age kids to share amongst the students in the dorm. The dolphins arrive in a box that is 19x12x6 and all individually wrapped.
I still prefer Goldfish, but the kids (even the teens) have not noticed
the difference!!
A GREAT buy!!
I say GO FOR IT.
Amazon:
In the future, reviewers should NOT be allowed to leave their thoughts if they have not purchased the item. You cannot have an opinion, or a legitimate one if you don't have the item.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Austin Dolphins & Friends Baked Snack Crackers, Cheddar, 0.9-Ounce Bags (Pack of 100)
Kids love the cheddar-y fun of Austin Dolphins and Friends Snack Crackers in the Grab-n-Go Pack. The underwater shapes of these snack-sized cheese crackers are sure to make a splash. Put them in lunch boxes or pack them in the car before a trip. Made with real cheddar cheese and buttermilk, these crackers are crunchy and delicious. Austin Dolphins and Friends Snack Crackers are the ideal on-the-go snack.
0 comments:
Post a Comment