BEARITOS Organic Microwave Popcorn, No Salt or Oil, 3-Count 2.8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Review

BEARITOS Organic Microwave Popcorn, No Salt or Oil, 3-Count 2.8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I used to purchase this popcorn at my local Whole Foods Market, then for whatever reason they stopped carrying this brand. I love it, because it has no oils or salt, and is organic. I like to add my own organic butter and Celtic Sea Salt, or nothing at all, either way it's great! I have not found another product like it, and I tried when my market stopped selling it. I highly recommend it!

Click Here to see more reviews about: BEARITOS Organic Microwave Popcorn, No Salt or Oil, 3-Count 2.8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about BEARITOS Organic Microwave Popcorn, No Salt or Oil, 3-Count 2.8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment