Biscottea Ear Grey Tea Shortbread, Grab n Go, 1.4-Ounce (Pack of 12) Review

Biscottea Ear Grey Tea Shortbread, Grab n Go, 1.4-Ounce (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These shortbread cookies are fantastic! I am a tea drink and I particularly love Earl Grey tea, but these shortbreads are just as lovely with or without dunking them in tea. I can't wait to try the other flavors.
This package has 12 individually wrapped packets with 2 cookies in each. The cookies are 50 calories each, so they are packaged in 100 calorie packs. The cookies themselves are large, about 2"x2" each. They do contain real tea leaves which are finely ground and add to the flavor without being a nuisance texture wise. The flavor is not a strong Earl Grey, it's more like a buttery lemon cookie with a distinct bergamot finish; it compliments the tea perfectly.
I'm not sure if amazon actually keeps these in stock, I was told I could cancel my order after they hadn't shipped in a week or so, it did take a few weeks, but I eventually got them. I hope amazon keeps these in stock. I will definitely be purchasing these again!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Biscottea Ear Grey Tea Shortbread, Grab n Go, 1.4-Ounce (Pack of 12)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Biscottea Ear Grey Tea Shortbread, Grab n Go, 1.4-Ounce (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment