Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Regardless of what item(s) you purchase from Giftree just know that their customer service is TOP NOTCH!!!!!! :) Sometimes that is more important than the actual contents of a gift basket or what it is your purchasing. Years ago I was paying close to nothing for my mobile phone service but when it came time to contact them it was a nightmare!!!! It didn't matter if I called them or went directly into the store, it was the same. Eventually I switched carriers and decided to pay a bit more for quality customer service.
This particular gift basket was purchased as a gift for my husband and he loved it. (I was the one purchasing it and found some of the contents to be a bit "small" in quantity but after posting my original review Giftree responded right away and made good with a $50 Gift Card!!!!!) I will be doing alot more business with this company.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bon Appetit Gourmet Gift Basket
Click here for more information about Bon Appetit Gourmet Gift Basket
0 comments:
Post a Comment