Chex Simply Strawberry Yogurt Snack Mix, 1.2-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 60) Review

Chex Simply Strawberry Yogurt Snack Mix, 1.2-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of  60)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I never would have tried this product on my own, as I thought it would be a sweet, sugary version of a cereal. However, I received a free bag, so gave it a try. It is very good, has tangy strawberry flavored chex pieces that resemble a natural strawberry flavor. And then there are a few pieces in the bag that have a sweet, yogurt coating. It is a perfect combination, and is a great, healthy snack for kids or grown-ups on the go. This product, however, cannot be found in grocery stores and is only sold to food vendors, such as cafeterias, etc.. I would strongly recommend this product and hope that it will eventually become more readily available.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Chex Simply Strawberry Yogurt Snack Mix, 1.2-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 60)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Chex Simply Strawberry Yogurt Snack Mix, 1.2-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 60)

0 comments:

Post a Comment