Citra Solv Laundry Products Lavender Bergamot Citra Suds Laundry Detergent 2X Concentrate Liquids 50 fl. oz. (Case of 6) Review

Citra Solv Laundry Products Lavender Bergamot Citra Suds Laundry Detergent 2X Concentrate Liquids 50 fl. oz. (Case of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have never done a product review, but this product was recommended to me by a friend (she gave it to me as a gift), and I absolutely LOVE it. The scent is natural and not over-powering. When I compared it to other big brand detergents (that we were finishing up), the others seemed (and felt to my nose) very artificial (like a cheap candle versus a pure essential oil candle). Even the detergent that we used for our delicates (made for babies!), had a sharp chemical scent compared to the relaxing and natural scent of this product. Also, we are a family with sensitive skins, but I didn't put much stock in the theory that our laundry detergent could be aggravating our skin sensitivities. I was 100% wrong--this product has brought each of us significant relief. Further, I use much less of this product to do the job than I did with other products made for high capacity washers. Last, but not least, this detergent does a great job at removing odors (I have 4 dogs, so I know about odors in fabrics), and thoroughly (but very gently) cleaning our laundry.
The founders of CitraSolv, Melissa & Steve, put their names on the label of their products and guarantee satisfaction, which is a very different company culture than the products that I used to buy from the warehouse store. Their thought and care comes through loud and clear in their very unusual, helpful (to consumers and to the environment), and enjoyable products. Thank you Melissa and Steve!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Citra Solv Laundry Products Lavender Bergamot Citra Suds Laundry Detergent 2X Concentrate Liquids 50 fl. oz. (Case of 6)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Citra Solv Laundry Products Lavender Bergamot Citra Suds Laundry Detergent 2X Concentrate Liquids 50 fl. oz. (Case of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment