Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)In general I love using xylitol and erythritol -- it is a great sweetener and a healthy alternative to sugar and artificial sugar substitutes. But when I received my order of erythritol from this company, it had a very strange smell. Too nasty for me to use the product, so I called for instructions on how to get a refund. When I asked where they got the substance, they said from China. This had me worried. I was not sure where the rest of their products came from, but they did confirm some of them do come from China. I was concerned about product contamination, not knowing why the product smelled as it did.
I ordered a great variety of items including the candies from them. But when I called to voice my concerns about some of the products, they were very rude and negative on the phone and even hung up on me at one point. I would not order from them again, especially since NOW foods has a better product and wonderful customer service.
(Note: their xylitol apparently comes from the US. I don't know why the erythritol is not, but this information is from their own representatives.)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Emerald Forest Sugar Erythritol, 1-Pound (Pack of 6)
Click here for more information about Emerald Forest Sugar Erythritol, 1-Pound (Pack of 6)
0 comments:
Post a Comment