Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These are wasabi peas, but not the "airy" texture that I was expecting like the ones from Japan.
The Great Skott Great Scott Wasabi peas comes in six 8-oz individually wrapped bags. Shipping was fast from Amazon due to Amazon Prime (gotta love that). However, upon opening and eating these, the pea texture/consistency was not what I was expecting. I'm used to eating the wasabi peas from Japan (some combined in a snack mix from Harry/David) and the texture of those peas were more.....airy/light. I love that lighter texture, like a very light Whopper malt ball (if that makes sense).
The peas from Great Skott are denser/harder (as another reviewer mentioned). It's like they took peas and dehydrated them, then coated with wasabi.
Yes, these are wasabi peas (and probably healthier than eating Flamin' Hot Cheetos) but I didn't like the hardness and was afraid of cracking my teeth while trying to eat one of these ball bearings :-)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Great Skott Great Scott Wasabi Peas, 8-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Click here for more information about Great Skott Great Scott Wasabi Peas, 8-Ounce (Pack of 6)
0 comments:
Post a Comment