Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love these little handy Gripz snack packs. The Keebler Variety Box comes with three types: Cheez It's, Nacho Cheese & Chips Deluxe. Each pouch contains mini versions of your favorite snacks and I do mean mini. Each pouch contains easily 5-6 large handfuls of snack. Or if you are like me, 10-12 small handfuls of snack. These are great for portion control - keeps you from eating a whole box of the scale versions. You can spread them out and make them last. They are handy for those on the go or for ones lunch. I grab one when I head out for the day. They are perfect for car trips b/c of the size. Imagine a bag of sunflower seeds - these are a little shorter but about the same width. This makes them easy to hold onto while snacking. The cheez-it's look like super tiny oyster crackers. They are not triangular like their larger predecessor. Oddly enough - the Nacho Cheez is in the shape of a Cheez It and has a spicy nacho cheese it flavor. My favorite out of the three is the Chips Deluxe. Those lil cookie bites are freakin awesome. Imagine the size of a chocholate chip. That's about how big each mini cookie is and they taste just like the scale version. If you purchase these in a grocery chain like Kroger, you'll expect to pay about $6.50 a box. Amazon has a pretty good price on these - especially if you opt in to the subscribe and save program. At that price with the free shipping alone, it's worth it. Whether you are a busy mom looking for easy lunch solutions for your kids. A hungry dad who likes to snack between meals. A road traveler who is looking for something handy to snack and drive with at the same time. Or a Granny looking to satisfy a sweet tooth, I recommend giving these a try. I think you just might like them. Whatever you do, don't lose your GRIPZ!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Gripz Variety Pack (Cheez-It, Chips Deluxe, Grahams Cinnamon), 14-Count Boxes (Pack of 3)
0 comments:
Post a Comment