Inka Crops Inka Roasted Corn, Original, 4-Ounce bags (Pack of 6) Review

Inka Crops Inka Roasted Corn, Original, 4-Ounce bags (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have bought Inka Crops plantain chips in the past, but wanted to try these roasted corn snacks since I think amazon may have stopped carrying the plantain (PLEASE GET THEM BACK!!).
The texture is nice and crunchy. I am sure it is the sea salt in them that makes them almost addicting. :) Good snacks though. I would order again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Inka Crops Inka Roasted Corn, Original, 4-Ounce bags (Pack of 6)

Giant corn! All natural. No trans fats!!! Now you can reward yourself with the same imperial snack the Inka rulers used to reward heroes! The real giant white finest kernels are used in preparing the roasted Inka Corn for delicious light crunch. We do not use ingredients that were produced using biotechnology. Product of Peru.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Inka Crops Inka Roasted Corn, Original, 4-Ounce bags (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment