Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I discovered these crackers by accident when we lived in Rhode Island, and I immediately fell in love with the JJ Flats Sesame crackers. Only (1) specialty store in my area carried these crackers (none of the major grocery chains).
These delicious crackers are super crunchy and so tasty. They are awesome with peanut butter and other spreads, and one of my favorite breakfast items (with peanut butter especially) along with a cup of great coffee.
We moved to another state a few months ago and sadly none of the stores sold this item. I can't imagine why. I was thrilled to find them on AMAZON, and the price was great too. Buying a carton (12 boxes) was not a problem either as they go quickly in our house . EVERYONE LOVES THESE CRACKERS here! Try them and see for yourself.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Click Here to see more reviews about: JJ Flats Sesame Flarbread, 5-Ounce Box (Pack of 12)
Click here for more information about JJ Flats Sesame Flarbread, 5-Ounce Box (Pack of 12)
0 comments:
Post a Comment