Orchard Bars Blueberry, Pomegranate & Almond Bars, 1.6-Ounce Bar, 12-Count Review

Orchard Bars Blueberry, Pomegranate and Almond Bars, 1.6-Ounce Bar, 12-Count
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have had all three of these (Blueberry, strawberry-raspberry, and pineapple) and they're all fantastic! The pineapple is my favorite. They're a great size, and not too many calories. It's the perfect after-workout snack. My brother loves the LARABAR, and swore it would be better, but it just isn't. Plus, the LARABAR has more calories (at least the cherry one did; I haven't checked them all). The calorie count is: Blueberry and strawberry-raspberry are 180 calories, and pineapple is 190 calories. I really wish I lived in Washington state so I didn't have to buy them online. For now, though, I'll have to keep myself stocked up through the Liberty Farms website.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Orchard Bars Blueberry, Pomegranate & Almond Bars, 1.6-Ounce Bar, 12-Count



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Orchard Bars Blueberry, Pomegranate & Almond Bars, 1.6-Ounce Bar, 12-Count

0 comments:

Post a Comment