Sensible Portions 100 Calorie Pack Multi Grain Mini Crisps Cheddar, 0.84 Ounce Bags (Pack of 80) Review

Sensible Portions 100 Calorie Pack Multi Grain Mini Crisps Cheddar, 0.84 Ounce Bags (Pack of 80)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Great snack. These are 100 calorie portions, which means I can just open up the bag and munch, without having to watch how many of them I eat. They feel filling too, I don't even always want to finish the whole bag! Plus I thought it was nice that the individual bags were shipped in one box, not a box of boxes of 10 each or something. Saves a bit on packaging costs and waste.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sensible Portions 100 Calorie Pack Multi Grain Mini Crisps Cheddar, 0.84 Ounce Bags (Pack of 80)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Sensible Portions 100 Calorie Pack Multi Grain Mini Crisps Cheddar, 0.84 Ounce Bags (Pack of 80)

0 comments:

Post a Comment