Triscuits, Rye with Caraway Seeds, 9.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) Review

Triscuits, Rye with Caraway Seeds, 9.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really enjoyed the Deli-rye Triscuits when they were offered in the Evansville, IN
market many years ago. Unfortunately they no longer carry this product in our grocery
stores. On visiting a friend in Cincinnati, OH I discovered them on the shelves at a
Kroger store. Naturally I was elated with joy. I bought several boxes to take home. This was the closest area that
I could find that carries them.
I did a search on the Internet for the Deli-rye Triscuits and to my surprise found
them available on Amazon.com. Now I don't have to drive four hours to get them. Amazon.com can have them
delivered right to your front door. They come 12 to a box so I can share them with
my friends and relatives. They can't wait until my shipment comes in.
The Deli-rye Triscuits have a great rye taste that makes for a great compliment to any
kind of spread or topping. I like them with shaved ham and swiss cheese. I also like to melt
Monterey Jack cheese on them for a hot snack. For a special treat, try them with smoked salmon, cream cheese, and
fresh dill.
Thanks Amazon.com for making them available so that everyone can enjoy them.
Duane in Evansville, IN


Click Here to see more reviews about: Triscuits, Rye with Caraway Seeds, 9.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Triscuits, Rye with Caraway Seeds, 9.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment