Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Yoder popcorn is the best popcorn I have ever eaten! I first had it while visiting a relative in Indiana. It has made a great gift for several people I know because the Amish folk that cultivate these popcorn kernels provide a much higher quality product than any other that I have found thus far.
The Tiny Tender in particular is a favorite of mine and many of my family members. The kernels themselves actually pop and result in a piece of popcorn that is roughly half the size of normal popcorn. The popcorn is also unique in that the hull is almost nonexistent. This not only makes for a great tasting item but when you reach the bottom of the bowl there are less of those disgusting half popped kernels. The taste of the popcorn is somewhat more delicate than others and is tasty by itself or with some of the custom flavorings.
We normally use cheap popcorn oil that we get at the local grocery store but Yoder also sells various kinds of popping oils as well as special toppings to sprinkle on top. We really like the white cheddar topping but they also have some interesting ones like ranch, yellow cheddar, BBQ, sour cream and chives, nacho, jalapeno, salt and vinegar, bacon and cheese, pizza, honey mustard, creamy dill, and butter flavored. I've only tasted the first three toppings but I but those three were all pretty yummy.
Be sure to visit the Yoder store if you're ever near Topeka, Indiana...they give out free samples of popcorn as you shop! :)
Click Here to see more reviews about: White Tiny Tender Popcorn (Yoder's) - 6 lb Bag
Click here for more information about White Tiny Tender Popcorn (Yoder's) - 6 lb Bag
0 comments:
Post a Comment