Edward & Sons Rice Snax Onion Garlic, 2.8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) Review

Edward and Sons Rice Snax Onion Garlic, 2.8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
A huge brown box, heavily sealed with plastic tape, just came. I carved off the tape. Inside, I found air pillows and a smaller but still quite large package that had been labeled "Ready to Ship" after shrink wrapping. Under the shrink wrap there were two smaller boxes that had zip perforations to make them easy to open, but these had been taped over with the strong plastic tape so I had to hack in with my scissors. Inside each I found six cardboard boxes of the rice snax. Opening one of these boxes, I found a sealed foil pouch. Fortunately, that was not hard to open. The crackers are oniony and tasty, and I am happy to find a way to get the gluten-free stuff I need at a volume price, but now I have all this cardboard to put into recycling. A single cardboard box to hold 12 pouches inside would have been fine. Amazon, you can help save the planet by reducing all this packaging. I repeat - the crackers are crispy and good, and will get me through the holidays in style, but so much packaging!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Edward & Sons Rice Snax Onion Garlic, 2.8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)



Buy NowGet 9% OFF

Click here for more information about Edward & Sons Rice Snax Onion Garlic, 2.8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment