Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I wanted to try one bag 1st. I eat sushi and thought I would try this product for a little dose of wasabi on my days off. It gives a blast of taste and then it is over. It is not over whelmingly hot, but nice. I was happy to see there was no trans fat in the product. My friend from Oklahoma said she liked these, but I could not find them. Someone from Japan gave them to her. She is really picky, so I thought if she liked them they must be great. She is not really very experimental and I love all kinds of things. I like them. They are good. I like them better than some of the more expesive wasabi snack products I have tried from eden foods. I like the pea form. These peas are addictive. When I ran out I thought I was going into shock. I kept craving them. I buy more now that I like them.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Kasugai - Roasted Wasabi Hot Green Peas (4.3 Oz - 1 Lb)
Click here for more information about Kasugai - Roasted Wasabi Hot Green Peas (4.3 Oz - 1 Lb)
0 comments:
Post a Comment